1972 Split Window
1972 Corvette Modified Split Window. Due to all the modifications, this is not a numbers matching vehicle. This car took 4 years to modify.
Reason for selling: Due to recent injury, I am not able to drive the car anymore.
· Well documented receipts of frame on restoration, too much to list. New radiator, new wiring harness, new side pipe exhaust manifold, new side pipes chrome, tinted windows, car was rear exhaust when I started. Work done by Hullco Layton Garage in Layton NJ. To the amount approx. $40,000.00.
· Fiberglass work, Split Window added to the rear, raised hood with vents, flared fenders and filled in side egg crates. Body work done by Kustomz Body Works, Jacksonville NC.
· New paint job on car. Hood design and side fenders is paint. The pin stripes are taped. Work done by Clinton Auto Body, Jacksonville, NC
· Engine work, Edlebrock manifold performer and carburetor # 8867.
· Chromed out engine: valve covers, alternator, air cleaner, master cylinder, the lid in box with verticals, actuator for head lights.
· New tires and rims. Keystone deep dish rear wheels 1055 P295/50R15 M&S. Front 215/65 R/5 96H M&S
· 2 Yellow T Roofs with covers. One custom made acrylic top one piece sunroof with cover. Bra for front, car cover.
· Original leather seats , normal aged wear in car with custom made covers yellow and black. Original Dashboard aged wear. New Door panels.
· Radio and CD w/remote. Power antenna. Tilt and telescopic wheel.
· 350 small block/ 355, 4 speed Hurst
· One crack under the hood, were it was modified. Check photo.
· There is No warranty on car, as I am the owner not a dealer. Title is free and clear. Sold as is. Buyer is responsible for vehicle pick up and all shipping fees.
|< previous||next >|